- Features a single machine-taper from fulcrum to tip end of the diving board.
- The Durafirm Diving Stand placement as well as the Rubber Strip placment on the underside of the board is different than the Durafirm Stand and rubber strip placment for a Modified Maxiflex Model “B” (“Cheeseboard”). These things reduce the amount of spring that a diver or recreational user can get while using this board.
- This Duraflex manufactured diving board is made from an aircraft aluminum alloy single-piece extrusion that provides both strength and durability for both indoor and outdoor pools with diving facilities. This diving board works best when installed on a Durafirm Diving Stand or Durafirm “Short Stand.”
- The diving board comes complete with Eight (8) 30 inch Rubber Channels (Item MP-112) attached to the underside of the diving board as well as a calibrated number strip (Item P167) used to determine fulcrum setting.
- When you purchase this diving board from Springboards and More, we include Two (2) Bronze Carriage Bolts and Nuts(Item SF-122) for attaching the diving board to hinges – a $26.94 value!
- The rubber channels on a 16-foot Duraflex Board are 5.5-inches closer to the (water) end of the board than on a Maxiflex or Cheeseboard. As such, the installation footprint for a diving stand that is correctly installed for a Cheeseboard is 5.5-inches different than the installation footprint for a diving stand that holds a 16-foot Duraflex board. In a nutshell — if your stand is currently installed for a 16-foot Duraflex and you want to install a Maxiflex or Maxi B Cheeseboard on it — you need to either move the Main Support BACKWARDS 5.5″ OR move the ladder assembly FORWARD 5.5″ and re-install it.
- Dimensions: 16 feet x 19 5/8 inches x 1 5/8 inch.
- All diving boards ship via ground freight F.O.B Reno, NV.
- The shipping weight is 145 lbs.
Duraflex 16-foot Aluminum Springboard
The 16 foot Duraflex Diving Board is an excellent choice for aquatic facilities that seek the quality of Duraflex products but lack the facility depth and dimension requirements for their competitive model Maxiflex and Modified Maxiflex Model “B” (Cheeseboard). This diving board is a great choice for summer swim clubs, city recreational pools, and country clubs!