- Super Static Nylon Spotting/Rescue Rope is sold in lengths of 10 (ten) feet. If you need 205 feet, order 210 feet. It is better to have a bit left over than not enough!
- This rope has a 9,500 lbs. Tensile Strength and features 48 carrier sheath and the patented “Drycore” construction. Wet rope is weaker and stretches more – not a good thing for spotting in a pool environment.
- Static means that the rope will not stretch when tension is applied. Super-Static Rope has even less stretch and high strength properties.
- An important aspect of spotting rope is that the less stretch the better.
- The 1/2 inch Super Static Nylon Rope is priced PER FOOT.
- Colors include White, Blue Red, Yellow, Orange, Black and Green.
Super Static Nylon Spotting/Rescue Rope
This 1/2 inch Super Static Nylon Spotting/Rescue rope is a two-person rescue rope, used in mainline rescue, belay line systems, high strength rescue, and high angle technical rescue. Many coaches prefer the “rough grip” of this spotting rope. Sold in lengths of 10 (ten) feet.
Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow