- Incline mats are available in both standard and deluxe models and are available folding and non-folding.
- Deluxe models have a 1.25 inch thick piece of crosslink foam as the top layer of the mat for extra support and firmness of the incline.
- Folding models cane used as a spotting block or plyometric station.
- Colors available includeSupplied in random colors unless otherwise requested.
- We suggest that the incline mat be placed on a 4 inch high (or similar) platform on the side of the pool and that the edge of the mat stick out over the edge of the gutter or platform by a few inches. This training tool should only be used under the close supervision of a qualified instructor.
- The normal “lead time” – the date of order to the date of the shipment, for most mats and pits is 3-4 weeks. Custom orders usually take 4-5 weeks.
Standard Incline Mat
A great tool for teaching skills and new dives from the side of the pool! The incline mat is the latest innovation in diving and can be used by divers to learn many skills and new dives including body alignment, head position, teaching front 1 1/2 somersaults, and much more!
|Incline Mat Size||
24 in x 48 in x 14 in, 36 in x 72 in x 16 in, 48 in x 72 in x 18 in, 60 in x 84 in x 18 in