- Incline mats are available in both standard and deluxe models and are available folding and non-folding.
- Deluxe models have a 1.25 inch thick piece of crosslink foam as the top layer of the mat for extra support and firmness of the incline.
- Folding models cane used as a spotting block or plyometric station.
- Colors available includeSupplied in random colors unless otherwise requested.
- We suggest that the incline mat be placed on a 4 inch high (or similar) platform on the side of the pool and that the edge of the mat stick out over the edge of the gutter or platform by a few inches. This training tool should only be used under the close supervision of a qualified instructor.
- The normal “lead time” – the date of order to the date of the shipment, for most mats and pits is 3-4 weeks. Custom orders usually take 4-5 weeks.
|Incline Mat Size||
24 in x 48 in x 14 in, 36 in x 72 in x 16 in, 48 in x 72 in x 18 in, 60 in x 84 in x 18 in