- Exclusively ours, this belt is made using soft neoprene material that is made for water use in an aquatic environment. This belt should only be used for spotting in, or over water.
- SAFETY NOTE: We do not recommend using the same belt for both water and dryland spotting. This belt is made for use in spotting over the water and not in a dryland environment.
- Hook and Loop fasteners are sewn on to the end, or “tail” of the belt so that the strap can be securely attached to the belt after it has been fed through the buckle and then tightened – a redundant safety feature.
- Features superior construction, rescue-rated hardware, and hard plastic shims sewn underneath the Double “D” Rings to prevent “digging in” during use.
- The soft padded inner belt is tapered at both ends for a better fit, and the material used withstands a wet environment while not chafing or rubbing the skin.
- The soft padded inner belt is tapered at both ends for a better fit THAT ALLOWS DIVERS TO GET INTO A TIGHTER TUCK OR PIKE POSITION!
– Small: Waist Sizes 18 – 24 inches
– Medium: Waist Sizes 24 – 28 inches
– Large: Waist Sizes 28 – 36 inches
Large, Medium, Small