- “DIVETEX” is available in ten colors and four thickness’ (14 mm – 9/16 in; 12 mm – 1/2 in; 10 mm – 7/16 in; and 8 mm – 3/8 in).
- During impact, the lower layer absorbs the energy returns it to the athlete in a controlled manner. The foot can land, rotate and even change position without incurring a sinking sensation on contact.
- The colored wear layer consists of a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers for superior durability, resilience and UV resistance.
- The patented “Double Durometer” technique vulcanizes sports surfaces in two layers containing different physical properties. The lower layer – called “Versaflex” has a soft shore hardness that provides excellent resilience, shock absorption and energy return.
- If you plan to use the DIVETEX for your diving platform, we suggest that you choose the 12 mm (1/2″) thick product. If you simply want to cover your springboard pedestals with a nice-looking colorful non-skid cushion mat, you can choose any of the other thickness options.
- Lead times for all DIVETEX orders are usually 6-8 weeks from date of order to date of shipment. Occasionally, very small orders where color choice or product thickness is not important, are available to ship right away.
- All DIVETEX prices listed are per Square Foot.
DIVETEX Rubber Surfacing
“DIVETEX” is a vulcanized rubber product that is in use as a non-skid surface in aquatic facilities, specifically on platform surfacing.
DIVETEX has served as the official Track and Field surface used exclusively at all Olympic Games since 1976. “DIVETEX” is available in multiple colors and three thicknesses, and is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
10 MM, 12 MM, 14 MM, 8 MM
Green, Cognac, Dark Green, Light Blue, Light Gray, Marine Blue, Medium Blue, Medium Gray, Red, Yellow