- Manufactured from an aircraft aluminum alloy single-piece extrusion that provides both strength and durability for both indoor and outdoor pools with diving facilities.
- This diving board works best when installed on a Duraflex Diving Stand or Duraflex Short Stand.
- Features a machine taper from tip to fulcrum and fulcrum to anchor. This attribute provides greater flexibility and thus greater spring for the springboard diver.
- The Maxiflex Model "B" springboard has 189 perforations (aka "Cheese Holes") at the tip end of the board allowing for less air resistance and better footing.
- The diving board comes complete with eight (8) 30 inch Rubber Channels (Item MP112) attached to the underside of the diving board as well as a calibrated number strip used to determine fulcrum setting.
- When you purchase this diving board from Springboards and More, we include a set of two (2) Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts, Washers, Nuts and anti-seize lubricant with every diving board purchase -- a $34.50 value!
- The rubber channels on a 16-foot Maxiflex or Cheeseboard, are 5.5-inches farther away from the (water) end of the board than on a 16-foot Duraflex Board. As such, the installation footprint for a diving stand that is correctly installed for a 16-foot Duraflex is 5.5-inches different than the installation footprint for a diving stand that holds a 16-foot Maxiflex. In a nutshell -- if your stand is currently installed for a 16-foot Maxiflex and you want to install a 16-foot Duraflex on it -- you need to either move the Main Support FORWARD 5.5-inches OR move the ladder assembly BACWARDS 5.5-inches and re-install it.
- Dimensions: 16 feet x 19 5/8 inches x 1 5/8 inch.
- All diving boards ship via ground freight F.O.B Reno, NV.
- The shipping weight is 145 lbs.
Maxiflex 16-foot Model “B” Springboard
Known to most divers and coaches around the world as the “CHEESEBOARD,” the Maxiflex Model “B” Springboard is THE finest competitive diving board ever produced and has been used exclusively in all major diving events world wide since 1960, including the Olympic Games, World Championships and Pan-American Games.