- The Fulcrum Slide Bearing is one of the most commonly replaced fulcrum parts.
- This item works in conjunction with Fulcrum Rubber Bumper (Item 515) and Fulcrum Anti-rattle Clamp (Item 516) to allow fulcrum ease of movement noise reduction.
- Two (2) are required per fulcrum assembly.
- Priced per one (1) Fulcrum Slide Bearing.
- Where does the Slide Bearing go – here is an Expanded View of a Fulcrum.
Installation Tip: Apply a thin coating of grease to the entire inside surface area of the Roller Bearing prior to installing to Fulcrum Assembly.