- Effective 09/01/06, all Duraflex Three-meter Stands include the NEW Duraflex Three-meter Ladder Assembly.
- Duraflex Three-meter Stands are manufactured of similar and identical components as the One-meter Stands and
many structural members are interchangeable.
- All Stand pieces are coated with baked epoxy and all fasteners are corrosion resistant aircraft aluminum alloy with epoxy
coating, except the deck hold down bolts which are silicon bronze.
- The Duraflex Three-meter Diving Stand includes the simple 8-point deck anchoring system, which requires no special
footing and can be installed on an existing deck if concrete is of good quality and no less than 4 1/2 inches thick.
- All Duraflex Stands come complete with Installation Template and Installation Hardware.
- The three-meter stand is available in only one model – double guard rails, both sides and manufactured in three different
heights to accommodate deck level to water dimensions of 0 inches to 13 inches. Be sure to order the correct size using the
- Durafirm Bronze Deck Anchors (for new concrete decks) are NOT included with the cost of a three-meter stand and must
be purchased separately.
Duraflex Three-meter Diving Stand
Don't trust cheap imitations, the Duraflex Three-meter Diving Stand is the only competitive diving product that gives springboard divers a chance to compete on a level playing field with the rest of the world, and these stands will last decades with proper maintenance!