- All structural members of a one-meter stand are coated with baked epoxy and all fasteners are corrosion resistant aircraft
aluminum alloy with epoxy coating, except the deck hold down bolts which are silicon bronze.
- The most important feature is the simple 8-point deck anchorage, which requires no special footing and can be installed on
an existing deck if concrete is of good quality and no less than 4 1/2 inches thick.
- The one-meter diving stand is manufactured in five different heights to accommodate deck level to water dimensions of 0 inches
to 14 inches.
- Includes double guard rails on both sides that extend over the pool deck to protect the diver.
- The deck-to-water level must be indicated when ordering. Be sure to order the correct size using the sizing chart.
- If you are planning to use your Durafirm Diving Stand for a dryland diving board, please order the stand with a deck to
water level of -0 (0-3 inches).
Duraflex One-Meter Stand – Double Guardrails Both Sides
The Duraflex One-meter Diving Stand is the commonly used diving stand for competition in the world, and when coupled with Duraflex Springboards, divers are given the best chance for success with the ultimate in springboard diving equipment.