- Features a single machine taper from tip to fulcrum. The aircraft aluminum alloy single piece extrusion construction provides both strength and durability for both indoor and outdoor pools with diving facilities.
- This diving board works best when installed on a Durafirm Diving Stand or Durafirm Short Stand.
- This diving board comes complete with Eight (8) 30 inch Rubber Channels (Item MP-112) attached to the underside of the diving board as well as a calibrated number strip (Item P167) used to determine fulcrum setting.
- When you purchase this diving board from us, we include two (2) Bronze Carriage Bolts and Nuts (Item SF-122) for attaching the diving board to hinges – a $26.94 value!
- Dimensions: 14 feet x 19 5/8 inches x 1 5/8 inch
- All diving boards ship via ground freight F.O.B Reno, NV.
- The shipping weight is 140 lbs.
Duraflex 14-Foot Aluminum Springboard
The Duraflex 14-foot diving board is the perfect recreational choice for aquatic facilities that seek the quality of Duraflex products, yet lack the facility dimensions required for competitive diving equipment.
Due to the unusual size, shipping considerations, and/or facility rules and requirements for this item, prior to purchase all customers must REQUEST A QUOTE. Please call us toll free at (877) 348-3246, send us an email at email@example.com, or add this item to our online quote system.