Each Deluxe Fulcrum Guts Kit contains EVERY replacement parts for ONE Duraflex Roller Block. In order to completely repair or a replace an entire Duraflex Fulcrum Assembly TWO kits are needed – one for each Duraflex Roller Block. We recommend that you purchase and install this kit at least once per year in order to keep your Duraflex Fulcrum Assembly in good working order.
The Deluxe Fulcrum “Guts” Kit includes:
- One (1) Rubber Bumper (Item 515)
- One (1) Anti-Rattle Clamp (Item 516)
- Two (2) Roller Clamp Stud Lock Nuts (Item SF152)
- Two (2) Roller Clamp Studs with Lock Nuts (Item 533)
- One (1) Slide Bearing (Item 518)
- One (1) Roller Clamp (Item 521)
- One (1) Roller Bearing (Item 524)
- One (1) Anti-Rattle Bolt and Nut (Item 528)
- Two (2) Tie Plate Bolts, Washer, & Nuts (Item 526)
- Tips #1: A 3/8 inch wrench is needed to remove or install the Roller Clamp Studs from / to the Roller Block. All other nuts and / or bolts on a Duraflex Fulcrum Assembly or Hinge Assembly require a 1/2″ or a 9/16″ wrench.
- Tip #2: A 15/16 inch wrench is needed to remove, install or tighten all Durafirm stand installation bolts (those that go into the ground to attach the stand to the deck) as well as the carriage bolts that attach the diving board to the hinges.
- Tip #3: When replacing these Fulcrum Parts, be sure to clean off your Roller Block and Slide Tracks with a degreasing agent before assembling the new Fulcrum Parts on the Fulcrum Assembly.